Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Stairway to Heaven is made of rice paddies


100_6969.JPG
Originally uploaded by gr8wendini
Surely this is what Robert Plant was speaking of...and at the bottom of these terraced cliffs is a small Balinese mountain town known for the exquisite rice paddies, called Jituluweh.
Bali (population 3 million) --not just Ubud or Seminyak, but the entire island is really just a small town. Whomever you are meant to meet or see again--not to worry, you will. I mention this because it doesn't take much to tap into the nucleus here. I even have a juicy job opportunity if I wanted to stay for a Balinese salary, suffice to say, synergy abounds. But alas, my airline ticket says I leave Sunday, and for now I must be open and ready for the next chapter (this Blog will continue). Between "this your first time to Bali?", there's an assumption that there will be more trips, and I can see this is a place that warrants more journeys..."When she gets there she knows, if the stores are all closed, with a word she can get what she came for..."

No comments: